Advertise with us (we do not endorse any site advertised)

Author Topic: WalletBit Expands its Bank Deposit Option to 42 Currencies  (Read 5197 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline bitcoinforum.comTopic starter

  • Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • *******
  • Joined: Nov 2011
  • Location:
  • Posts: 1497
  • Country: bz
  • Thanked: 52 times
  • Karma: +40/-1
  • Gender: Male
  • The Bitcoin genie is already out of the bottle.
    • View Profile
WalletBit Expands its Bank Deposit Option to 42 Currencies

WalletBit now offers 42 currency options, enabling bank deposits in over 50 countries..This means the advantages of Bitcoin can be enjoyed by more than half the world's population. Many countries added in this latest expansion have never been able to sell their Bitcoins for local currency until now.

Conversion rates are locked in at the time of purchase or Bitcoin deposit. This means that you never have to worry about the Bitcoin exchange rate or where you are going to sell your Bitcoins. The process is entirely automated and you will receive weekly bank deposits in your local selected currency.

The currencies now supported by WalletBit are:

Australian Dollars  (AUD),  Bahrain Dinar  (BHD),  Bulgarian lev (BGN),  Canadian Dollars  (CAD),  Danish Krone  (DKK),  [/size][/font]Pounds Sterling  (GBP),  Euro  (EUR),  United Arab Emirate  (AED),  Hong Kong dollars  (HKD),  Indian rupees  (INR),  Icelandic krona  (ISK), Israeli Shekel  (ILS),  Japanese Yen  (JPY),  Jordanian dinars (JOD),  Kenyan Shilling  (KES),  Croatian kuna  (HRK),  Kuwait Amazing dinars  (KWD),  Latvian lats  (LVL),  Lithuanian litas (LTL),  Morocco Dirhams  (MAD),  Mexican peso  (MXN),  New Zealand U.S. dollars  (NZD),  Norwegian Krone (NOK),  Pakistani rupees (PKR),  Philippinske pesos  (PHP),  Polish zloty  (PLN),  Romanian leu (new)  (RON),  Russian ruble  (RUB),  Saudi rials  (SAR),  Swiss francs  (CHF),  Singapore dollars  (SGD),  Sri Lankan rupees  (LKR), Swedish Krona  (SEK),  South African Rand  (ZAR),  South Korean won (KRW),  Taiwan Dollars  (TWD),  Thai baht  (THB),  Czech koruna (CZK),  Tunisian dinars  (TND),  Turkish lira (new)  (TRY), Hungarian forints  (HUF),  U.S. dollars  (USD)

WalletBit is the most affordable way to accept Bitcoins worldwide. All of our currency conversion options are just 1.86%. When you add our standard Bitcoin processing rate of 0.89% you pay a total of 2.75%. All accounts include the ability to use our business tools. This includes but is not limited to Mobile Checkout, shopping cart plug-ins and our point of sale system. For more information please see
« Last Edit: January 30, 2013, 02:11:01 PM by »
"Your keys, your Bitcoin. Not your keys, not your Bitcoin." (Andreas Antonopoulos)
Latest stable Bitcoin version
Latest stable Electrum version

Offline redbeans2012

  • Newbie
  • Joined: Feb 2013
  • Posts: 2
  • Country: af
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: WalletBit Expands its Bank Deposit Option to 42 Currencies
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2013, 03:48:20 AM »
This is great news.  I use coinbase, and while very convenient its a little slow. :p
*Link Removed*

Offline iBits

  • Sr. Member
  • ***
  • Joined: Sep 2012
  • Posts: 327
  • Country: 00
  • Thanked: 1 times
  • Karma: +8/-3
  • Gender: Male
    • View Profile
    • Bitcoin World
  • Bitcoin Address: 1NRpZxnLz9399ABvefR1ymxeCeRcv5waGs
Re: WalletBit Expands its Bank Deposit Option to 42 Currencies
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2013, 04:40:43 PM »
Good news...
No reason to switch out.


Bank of Bitcoin

Started by BankofBitcoin

Replies: 1
Views: 1625
Last post November 07, 2013, 04:50:09 PM
by sovereign press
Bank Wire Payment Within USA

Started by tempmember0

Replies: 0
Views: 1417
Last post February 09, 2014, 10:59:35 PM
by tempmember0
Cashout Bitcoin Money into your bank account Directly ( Worldwide )

Started by markhallock

Replies: 0
Views: 1459
Last post February 28, 2014, 07:40:03 PM
by markhallock
Everybody should be signing this White House Petition for Virtual Currencies

Started by mangledblue

Replies: 0
Views: 977
Last post April 03, 2014, 03:17:25 AM
by mangledblue
Central bank of China bans bitcoin gain ,banks will suspend all relative......

Started by

Replies: 0
Views: 1469
Last post April 29, 2014, 08:36:56 AM

your ads here