Advertise with us (we do not endorse any site advertised)

Author Topic: Re: BitArena | Online Bitcoin Arena | Season 1 Giveaway - 0.01BTC  (Read 4841 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline pikachuTopic starter

  • Newbie
  • Joined: Jul 2013
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile




Welcome to the Arena: newbielink:http://ca3.cc/ [nonactive].
Season One Contest: newbielink:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=259386.0 [nonactive]


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Betting:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Anyone from anywhere in the world can play, as long as you have an newbielink:https://inputs.io/ [nonactive] account.


Here you can battle other players to earn the title of Champion, and have the chance of winning multiple rewards. Once you become champion, you can reap the benefits from others trying to dethrone you and take over your rank as Champion by winning 95% of their wager if you win. You have 5x bets you can place, you can grind throwing a rock for a 5% chance in hopes of becoming Champion, or aim straight for the kill with utilizing an Axe, offering a 70% chance win. Once you're champion, you receive 95% of any bet lost to you while being attacked. All games are provable fair so know you're getting a fair chance at claiming the title of Champion, as I have seen users win on a 5% Rock throw!







Once you choose your bet, you're opted to put in your username, and send payment via newbielink:https://inputs.io/ [nonactive]. That's it, simply refresh the page to see if you won!


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Winning and Earnings:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Once you place your bet and pay, refresh and you'll see if you have become victor or not! As you can see I had bet on a 5% chance on Rock and previously lost, and soon another bet 5% and won! Proving it is possible to claim the title of Champion at a 5% chance! All bets are provable fair.





Everything after placing your bet is automated. Once you finish sending your payment you must refresh the page in order to see if you've won or not. If you win, your bet will be refunded back to you, minus the 5% to the house, into your newbielink:https://inputs.io/ [nonactive] account and all future winnings will automatically be deposited to you on Inputs.io for you! Such a great way to afk win Bitcoin!


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Perks of Being Champion
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Instant transactions if you're Champion with 0 fees.
You take home 95% of your opponents bet instantly deposited into your Inputs.io account!
Earn Fame and streaks!


Who shall emerge victorious next! Visit the newbielink:http://ca3.cc/ [nonactive] today to play!
Come join in the fun!


pikachujdc - Owner


Offline pikachuTopic starter

  • Newbie
  • Joined: Jul 2013
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: BitArena | Online Bitcoin Arena | Season 1 Giveaway - 0.01BTC
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2013, 01:36:53 AM »
The next user to Fight at the arena and post here will get a free 0.01 BTC Gift Voucher from newbielink:http://inputs.io/ [nonactive].


 

Bitcoin bet - licensed online bitcoin casino

Started by bitcoinbet.eu

Replies: 3
Views: 9854
Last post July 23, 2014, 02:05:20 PM
by bitcoinbet.eu
K8Poker - Bitcoin Online Poker/Casino - Tons of Freerolls

Started by karlb187

Replies: 0
Views: 6703
Last post June 09, 2014, 09:13:00 PM
by karlb187
Welcome to dreamlandcasino, the online bitcoin casino

Started by shawn alex

Replies: 4
Views: 11697
Last post March 29, 2015, 07:38:11 AM
by EndGame
BetChain-Provably Fair Online Bitcoin Casino

Started by BetChain

Replies: 1
Views: 11813
Last post June 29, 2015, 08:46:23 AM
by BetChain
BetChain-Provably Fair Online Bitcoin Casino

Started by BetChain

Replies: 54
Views: 40538
Last post May 16, 2017, 10:23:38 AM
by BetChain

your ads here